insecurity

kvnchrist

Is insecurity a valuable trait to have to provide the humility in human interactions?

Insecurity provides nothing of value whatsoever, all it does is breed fear and misery and
it wrecks the lives of those around the person who has given in to this scourge and to the
individual themself.
All you need is to get involved with someone who has this sickness of the soul and soon
the cross questioning or 20 questions begins and the following, and the constant
calls to find out where you are, who you're with and what you're doing.
And depending on how far THEY HAVE ALLOWED this leprosy to spread through their thinking
(or lack of it), will then depend on the actions they take AGAINST YOU both verbally and physically.

Ask me ... I know, I've been there a good couple of times and it wasn't pretty.
I simply don't have the time to prop you up everytime insecurity sinks it's fangs into
your mind.
I'll give you an initial trial period to get to really know me and my loyalty is second to none
but if you keep up with your insecurity I'll dump you quicker than a bolt of greased lightning.

As far as it goes in business world insecurity is a sure recipe for disaster, no need to explain that,
right ?
As for your looks - both facial and bodywise including the sound of your voice - do what you
can to improve yourself and when you get to the point where you cannot go any further - I'm
going to assume you don't have the money for surgery etc (no that was not meant to be funny),
then just accept yourself as is.
And rid yourself of those who try and keep you down with their attitudes and words.

Humility on the other hand is simply ALLOWING YOURSELF to recognise that other people have
value and allowing them to express their own worth without trying to steal their thunder, by letting them
lead or speak, make the decisions, control the situation etc., and even letting them know it.
To show humility before others is to express confidence in yourself.
And a confident person is a happy person and a happy person is a loving person.
Don't worry so much about what people think about you ... establish your worth to yourself and get on
with your life.

I ignore people completely when they're rude or arrogant, I refuse to accept the package they're trying to sell.
I love my GF's we are constantly building each other up, that's what most women do.
So guys why don't you compliment each other more often instead of breaking each other down, it's not
a weakness it's a strength. Edited by Nintii