Dragonball folowers

vy812002

I took a look at the dragonball z overhaul mod and i love it! but i think somebody should make followers such as goku or vegeta .etc BUT i don't want goku to use a sword, i want him to fight with fists that is as strong as a ebony blade and maybe he can kick to. I also want him to use the magic or somethin that is included in the dragonball z overhaul mod.Is this impossiple if not somebody make it please

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD IM VIETNAMESE

God why would you want more dbz? To sum up dragon ball is simple. Guy on guy moaning. 80% of every episode was close ups of sweaty men moaning (powering up), 19% of them standing around talking, 1% actual fighting.

heheh i am asian anime is my favorite kind of cartoon but yes i have that thought of dragonball too but i find it rather amusing, i just thing we have dragonborn why dont we have dragonball

#1: Don't watch the anime, read the manga.

#2: Dragonball (at least up to Z) was based on Wu Cheng'en's novel Journey to the West, which makes its story actually quite worthwhile.

I don't thing the fighting animations you'd want for Dragon Ball followers exist, and making them should prove very difficult.

#1: Don't watch the anime, read the manga.

#2: Dragonball (at least up to Z) was based on Wu Cheng'en's novel Journey to the West, which makes its story actually quite worthwhile.

I don't thing the fighting animations you'd want for Dragon Ball followers exist, and making them should prove very difficult.

Thank you for the info ,i think the normal fighting style is ok but if possiple add some kill moves that are less wrestling and more martial art

Actually, the Martial Arts mod has great fighting and jumping animations for anime characters, and these new magic animations already have a Kamehameha-like charging effect for some destruction spells. Not to mention all of the actual Dragonball animations already out.

Also /facepalm at the people whining about Dragonball's anime filler and confusing it for the actual story.

Edited by Ardus