Below Blackreach

3EyeSudios

What do you think of this idea?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this idea?

• BOO! THIS IDEA SUCKS!
    • Could be better, I'll post what could be improved below.
    • Indifferent
    • It's good, but could have some more to it. I'll post what I think.
    • Wow! This is the best idea ever!
  2. 2. If you could/can work on this, what would you do?

• Modeling
    • Texturing
    • Level Design
    • Scripting
    • Voice
    • Art
    • Other

how about some giant, blind, albino skeevers that have been bred and farmed for food and leather and ended up similar in size and shape to a capybara?

this would only need the model to be scaled up and tweaked a bit, a retex and adding them to the levelled lists and you'd have more ingredients for crafting, cooking and alchemy.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, these are all great ideas. I, sadly, can't mod anything that would even be slightly interesting, but if you could get a team together to do this, or if you could send all of this concept stuff to Bethesda, it would be amazing!

do a topic to the mod in the skyrim mod discussion page, but warn us when you do it

so lets get back to the story, the player find a dwemer tome in any dwemer ruin and speak with the librarian(some guy trapped by the forsworn in the reach), lets concentrate on the librarian, what is his race and everything?

This is one of the best mod ideas I've ever seen. I've been trying to learn how to mod, but I'm really useless right now. I'm an acceptable writer, though, so I could help with the story or with writing dialogue.

Also, I think it might be cool if the falmer could use chaurus as mounts. Again, I'm useless at modding, so I don't know if that's even possible, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

This is one of the best mod ideas I've ever seen. I've been trying to learn how to mod, but I'm really useless right now. I'm an acceptable writer, though, so I could help with the story or with writing dialogue.

Also, I think it might be cool if the falmer could use chaurus as mounts. Again, I'm useless at modding, so I don't know if that's even possible, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

perfect idea, now we have the falmer/chaurus hybrid

Well, even if you find it, IMO they must treat you and your party (who travels alone?) like the first ones who came from above in god knows how many years.

I can model btw. But no armors and characters.:-)

As I understand it, the dwemer blinded the falmer but their degeneration to the monsters we see today was done as a slow process over many generations. The question is why? Is it something deep below the Blackreach that corrupts them? Some kind of eldrich abomination maybe? Or maybe the corruption is just done in a mundane way by spores in the air in the black reach and we find areas with blind but non corrupted falmers below the Blackreach. In this case they may be in desperate need of aid against their corrupted brethren.