Bleach character mod

us11csalyer

• 4 weeks later...

Captain Hitsugaya Toshiro, of the 10th division of the Gotei 13. His blade? Hyourinmaru. Bankai? Daiguren Hyourinmaru. You've just captured the eye of one of his biggest fans here. I'm not a modder by any stretch, but I have a few ideas to throw in here.

There's a Bleach mod available on the Nexus that allows you to use Ichigo's blades and powers (for as much as the game engine will allow). You can find it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28586/

Now, the original author of this mod has apparently poofed, and nothing is said about permissions in the reupload, so I don't know how much of it, if any, could be used, but the special lesser powers used for shikai, bankai, and the getsuga tenshou could probably be changed to work for HItsugaya.

[i'm not entirely sure why there's a shikai ability for an Ichigo-based mod, as we all know Zangetsu is always unsealed...]

As far as being able to throw ice around, the getsuga tenshou power could be adapted with new effects to fire ice blasts...and if the Ice Form shout could be incorporated, it would be even better.

Well, I'm off to search for more Bleach weapons now that I've gone on my little nerd-rant.

As I said, I'm no modder, but maybe this post will inspire someone to pick it up.

EDIT: Posted the wrong link, fixed.

Edited by AlduinWorldEater