Malware warning on the top files page

skeletalbig

Google came up and said they are blocking it because "The Badware" program detected something. Mmm, that's Google for ya. Never heard of it, but it happened to me also. But I had no problems on Fallout 3 or Fallout NV, though. Edited by Papajack55

Fire fox, ad block plus

Also getting the issue with the following details

Of the 5 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-02-03.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ads.zitaholdings.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS12488 (KRYSTAL).

So it sounds this actually is an Ad it's coming from.

I was a little hesitant going into this direction, as I thought Premium members might not even have ads display at all anymore. But if this domain is where the malware was coming from, then it's the ads.

In this case though you will have to post some screenshots so the staff can investigate which ad is causing it and get rid of it. Mentioning the page it happened on won't help, as they all display ads and ad rotation is pretty much random.

However, the info coming from google does display because there "was" an ad serving malware once before. It doesn't exactly mean the ad is displaying right now. But if an actual malware blocker comes up with a warning, "then" the malicious ad should be displaying this very moment.

And for the records, I'm not getting any such warnings myself so far. But that can as well be because I'm browsing on a Mac.

edit: Or because I'm in Germany. I'm not getting "your" Ads at all, after all.

Edited by DrakeTheDragon