Time Bug

filledb

I have a really annoying bug that occasionally rears it's ugly head.

Time goes crazy, the sun races across the sky, night and day blur into one. Your avatar is moving at normal speed but it's like being in total slow motion.

And with immersion mods, in three deep breaths your avatar has died from a combination of sleep deprivation and thirst.

Would some kind soul please post the console command to fix this pretty please?

:wallbash:

I've never heard of this problem just appearing, so I don't know if the following console command will truely fix your issue, but you can adjust the speed at which time passes by....

"set timescale to x" - x being the time speed.

I've heard that 16 is the original value and on another website source it said 20 was, so I set it to 18 :biggrin:

Well, I encountered this very same issue myself.

There happened something in RND at the same time when I started waiting.. plus, it was raining snow, so I wated 'til it's over.

Maybe something interrupted the end of the waiting? :biggrin:

Maybe it happened because I was using timescale of 8 myself..

Don't know for sure.

Anyhow, still, most of time went for surviving :biggrin: So I'll stick to frostfall for now.

+ It's seamlessly integrated into SkyRe :thumbsup:

Anyhow, OP's problem might be solved by loading earlier save.

You do have multiple saves and not just relying on quicksaves and autosaves, right?

I am not crazy about RND.

I have Frostfall installed, along with Wet and Cold, plus SkyTEST Realistic Animals & Predators, and Basic Human Needs.

I don't think that "set timescale" is the answer that I am looking for, that just kinda syncs gametime wih realtime depending on the setting entered, the command I need directly affects the game speed itself.

And I kinda rely on auto and quick saves and because of this I had to trash on of my avatars, I know I should save more often...

:wallbash: