SKSE for Dragonborn?

Zazil

latest version of SKSE works fine with dragonborn, there is no new update to the game. confirmed by myself playing for the past 2 hours.

This is not true as of Feb 6th. There is an update that disables SKSE that is part of Dragonborn... so FYI for anyone looking: SKSE WILL NOT WORK w/ Feb6 Update for DRAGONBORN, so now we all get to wait around "patiently" until they release a SKSE update.

Must have been nice for people getting it first day to try it, but now this is not an option.

What update are you talking about? The only thing I got downloading today was the new High Res Texture pack...

The DLC is already updated to latest patch. There is no additional update, you are mistaking the hi-res textures for a patch... Honestly if you are getting stuttering after downloading an additional 1.2gb "patch" in reality its probably from the hi res textures. Edited by akkalat85

Yeah well since downloading that patch, I now get random CTDs and script bugs even if I uncheck drangonborn and the High Res Texture pack.

Guys wtf, can you guys read. I just said there is no such day 1/2 patch for Dragonborn. It is TEXTURES, ones that are not neccesary for you to enjoy your game. If you get stutters then remove the bloody hi res textures. You are leading other members to believe they are missing out on important updates to DLC when in reality its all a vanity issue.

Seems the update somehow deleted some data for one of my mods, just had to re-install it and change the load order and everything is working fine now.

Thanks for the info I managed to turn off my auto update in time so i'm still back a patch [usually off but I had to reinstall] Edited by Zazil

The point isn't what the update was, it is that it changed the number that SKSE reads and so SKSE doesn't load. Stop attacking people and saying they can't read when it is obvious to most people that ANY update will change the version number. Since SKSE is made to detect that, this is obviously an issue.

If the load order is what is messing up then that is still an issue for enough people that it deserves an answer on here, not insults and other childish nonsense.

UPDATE:

Running BOSS can work for some, others it might not help.

Edited by SphereOfRa