Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq211/S...pg?t=1233081667

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq211/S...pg?t=1233082017

A few of my Halo 3 models

The second one is a WIP. But the first one is done. Do you want these models for the mod?

are these unwrapped models? or do they require unwrapping... I like the looks of that first one, very solid!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From rumors going around. Halo 3 for PC is going to be released sometime after windows 7. so if 7 comes out this fall like everyone is hoping it's possible that Halo 3 could be this winter or early next year.

Another rumor (and this one probably isn't true) is that Halo 3 for PC will come with the ODST expansion. (but again this probably isn't true)

That would totally pwn. Anyways when was Halo 3 released? I might have to update depending on when it was first released. I have an estimate depending on when it came out.

EDIT: I was reading through more of the thread. I saw that you have the pistol and rifle from the game. Could you get the Assault Rifle from halo 1 but the halo 3 version?

From rumors going around. Halo 3 for PC is going to be released sometime after windows 7. so if 7 comes out this fall like everyone is hoping it's possible that Halo 3 could be this winter or early next year.

Another rumor (and this one probably isn't true) is that Halo 3 for PC will come with the ODST expansion. (but again this probably isn't true)

That would totally pwn. Anyways when was Halo 3 released? I might have to update depending on when it was first released. I have an estimate depending on when it came out.

EDIT: I was reading through more of the thread. I saw that you have the pistol and rifle from the game. Could you get the Assault Rifle from halo 1 but the halo 3 version?

Halo 3 came out in september 2007 for the Xbox 360. Assuming that Windows 7 comes out this year you'll probably be looking at a spring/summer release for Halo 3 on the PC AT THE EARLIEST.

With Halo 2 it came out in november 2004 and the PC version did not come out until May 2007. so we could easily wait until 2011 for this game. and it will most likely require windows 7 just as halo 2 required XP. though windows 7 is not a bad thing to require.

halo 3 for the computer would be nice, but like Neok said it will be a long time before they release it for the computer. Microsoft has always been bad with porting xbox games to windows.

Oh and skree, As I mentioned in my last post, a non dirty version of master chiefs armor would be awesome to!

halo 3 for the computer would be nice, but like Neok said it will be a long time before they release it for the computer. Microsoft has always been bad with porting xbox games to windows.

Which is ironic seeing as the first Halo game was initially designed for the Mac primarily (closer to a PC than a console), until Micro$oft bought up Bungie for the Halo license.

Which is ironic seeing as the first Halo game was initially designed for the Mac primarily (closer to a PC than a console), until Micro$oft bought up Bungie for the Halo license.

Thing is now bungie is on their own and they say they won't make halo 3 for the PC. so it's up to Microsoft, who owns the rights to Halo, to make the port for the PC.

I still think it will be done though but it will be used as a selling point for DirectX 11 and Windows 7 so were easily waiting until 2010 or possibly fall this year but thats a BIG if. most likely spring 2010 at the earliest