Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

All the models he has posted are all rips from halo 2. :blink:

They are seen everywere now.

You are no different from the millions of people that rip from halo 2 and attempt to make crappy ports to other games. DEElekgolo at least showed you his skills in an attempt to help you in the project.

DEElekgolo even showed some rendering skills which is something you obvisouly need to learn.

Now watch me get banned for pissing him off, when he's been found out. psh. :rolleyes:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DGhost: apparently you did not read. we didn't have a problem with his models. they are very nice.

The problem is that he was a XXXXXXcalling Skrees work poo. and if you looked at the link posted and Skrees other work he does know how to render and is an incredibly good modeler.

So again shut up or read.

Me being XXXXXXX? He's the turkey for stealing work.. It's ripped!

There not HIS models, They are RIPPED. Nothing about them is edited.

:wallbash:

ED: Also, Incredible modeller? I just lol'd. I'm serious0.

PM me the proof please. Language please, we have young users.

Buddah

i always loved how admins here wield their weapons of justice lol

gives us a very good manner for conduct, gj admins :D

about the halo, i always liked those less important spartan helms mayb some1 wanna take a whack at it? :D

Me being XXXXXXX? He's the XXXXXX for stealing work.. It's ripped!

There not HIS models, They are RIPPED. Nothing about them is edited.

:wallbash:

ED: Also, Incredible modeller? I just lol'd. I'm serious.

did you come from gtaforums or something? converters aren't stoned to death here like they are there.

Go look at some of skrees other work and he has done some good work. Why dont you go show something you've done? unless you can do better why dont you just shut up.

And he has said MULTIPLE TIMES in this topic that he will be editing them and making them look a lot nicer and razing the polycount.

^^ What the hell is that No name calling doing..?

Anyway, If the admins ban it's unreasonable. We're stating that its ripped. That's an honest statement, he hasn't modelled them.

Or maybe get him to show his 'skills' by showing him screenshots of it in creation or a video? And if he doesn't.. Case closed.

I believe you are mistaken.

ED: Accept it clown, you show me some of your work? Then we'll talk? Yea.

Shut your mouth, I don't give damn if he's making it look nicer, HE RIPPED it, That's not his work, it's someone elses and he's saying it's his. So shut up and read. :)

This is the helmet made by Flickone that skree uprezed and textured

Before Uprez

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1035/helmwip01jt4.jpg

After

http://www.kolcrosbie.com/Normals%20vs%20regular.jpg

Textured

http://www.kolcrosbie.com/Power_Armor_Beta01.jpg

ok... 2girls this is getting weird...

by the way, scree is more than a decent modelers and that is it i saw his work like the bf2142 thing

ok enough i'm tired that we have to get fired up over this!

Decent modeler?" He doesnt even model. All he does is rip and port. Or work on other people's model and do needless tasks and crappy skins.

It seems to me like he is just a guy here with a bunch of noobs crowding around him. Everytime he posts a good looking picture then the noobs will crowd around him some more. Then when an ACTUAL modeler comes that is better comes around. All the noobs take his side using there own Biased opinions.