Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

This stuff looks awesome. I'm a big fan of Halo so finding mods for Fallout kix ass.

I'm not sure if anyone cares but i've been working on a Cortana skin. Should be able to use on all female races but it aint finished yet. Was wondering if you guys might want to look at it or tweak it at all, include with your mods as a pack, anything.

Keep up the good work

<Waits with baited breathe

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stuff looks awesome. I'm a big fan of Halo so finding mods for Fallout kix ass.

I'm not sure if anyone cares but i've been working on a Cortana skin. Should be able to use on all female races but it aint finished yet. Was wondering if you guys might want to look at it or tweak it at all, include with your mods as a pack, anything.

Keep up the good work

<Waits with baited breathe

sweet cortana

This mod really will be awesome opon release

i can go against the gholes HALO STYLE

also i really do wonder what life in-gaming was like back then when rules were not made & Porting of content was created, maybe one of the few first PC games had alot of ports before it was not recommended.......

P.S. lol now halo mods are pouring in.

• 4 months later...
the halo timeline is 2557 and yea the fallout one is 2277 :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: ninjas kill u

This has been stated gratuitously. Please read the entire thread before posting things like this. (God knows I did... wasted most of my saturday XP)

• 2 weeks later...