ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

manually install a mod?

cruzz56

Did you try to follow the install instructions on the Desert Succubus description page (VIII. Install UPDATED)?

yah I did... and I already post something on the technical problems... it seems all are correct but it always crash... then I saw some people installed manually.. that is why I want to ask how..

You shouldn't try and install it manually. way too many files to deal with, and unless you know exactly what meshes go with what textures and where everything should go, You're going to have issues.

try installing with NMM, Usually it has no problem reading FOMODs and installing them correctly. Though with the most recent versions theres a bug that causes it to freeze up sometimes when trying to install a fomod package.

If that doesn't work, find a FOMM tutorial and learn how to use it to install your mods. Once you know how to use it, it's not that much different from using the Mod Manager.

mate... tnx for the reply... I tried using the newest FOMM for this and it didnt work..

I wonder if trying the old ver.. will it work?

I'm afraid you need to be a little more specific.

If you don't deliver enough information, folks may don't know how to help you.

What did not work?

Didn't FOMM install the mod?

Did it just crash?

What is "it" and "this" you spoke of? - Is it the game that crashes? Is it FOMM?

When does it crash?

Did you activate the archive invalidation?

Edited by tortured Tomato

mate... tnx for the reply... I tried using the newest FOMM for this and it didnt work..

I wonder if trying the old ver.. will it work?

I'm afraid you need to be a little more specific.

If you don't deliver enough information, folks may don't know how to help you.

What did not work?

Didn't FOMM install the mod?

Did it just crash?

What is "it" and "this" you spoke of? - Is it the game that crashes? Is it FOMM?

When does it crash?

Did you activate the archive invalidation?

the thing that dont work is the "dessert succubus mod"

yah I follow the instruction on how to install it

yes.. it always crash when I add that mod(dessert succubus mod)

the game crashes before the besthedia softwork image comes out(or start of it)

sorrt for late reply

oh nvm.. reading the comments of people there.. it seems I downloaded a wrong ling.esm it is working now!!

Edited by cruzz56

Crashing directly at start means a missing dependency. Most likely a Masterfile which is required by the mod is missing.

Edit

Wait, didn't already say it formalrevya? Did those comments disappear or am I confusing threads?

Edited by tortured Tomato