Scripts, Quests, Teleports, etc Delayed

khatmar

Hi,

ever since Dragonborn, my whole game seems to be delayed. Everything is just either taking ages or nothing happens (as if the trigger hasnt been met). I had to teleport via console to Solstheim to get there, because all I got in Windhelm was a loading screen, which then turned black. Nothing. I couldnt move, but I could hear the boat creaking noises, water splashes, etc. Game did not freeze nor crash.

Since Im on Solstheim, everything is slowed. My werewolf forms stopped working at all. Nothing happens. The quest with the Black Book just immobilizes me in place and takes me nowhere. Basically, anything that requires a script isnt working. Some minor quests still progress, but nothing that is scripted to happen does.

I got lots of mods, had no problem with them at all and I uninstalled them, tried playing the game with only official plugins on a clean save and still the same problem. Doesnt matter if I use the mods or dont. No animations mods, some are scripted (tame your beast, tales of lycanthropy), but nothing major. I also have Warzones, but my PC is highend and I never had any trouble with it.

Please, help me, anyone. Im desperate.

I checked the timescale in game (its 20; normal), deleted cfgs files, reinstalled Skyrim, nothing. New game just crashes (with or without mods).