SKSE suddenly won't launch the game from Mod Organizer 2.

TreshMek

You don't need to use Wyrebash to make a bashpatch. You can simply use it as a manual-LOOT sorter, the best way IMO, since you'll be able to catch alot of things LOOT does not. Keeping everything sorted properly means you'll be able to install/remove and integrate new mods into your load order without much fuss.

To clarify what I said earlier about FNIS+Nemesis. AFAIK you need FNIS PCEA2 to work with FNIS Behaviors 7.0 as Nemesis PCEA works with Nemesis Behavior Engine (which replaces FNIS). That seems to be the only thing from what I see that would be causing any major issues with your game.

The minor issue would be your load order; but I suppose if it works it works and the rest is just my opinion. :)

• 10 months later...

Ok, my post may be slightly tangential, relative to the topic at hand, but I just figured out which mods were causing my problem. My question is as follows:
(Heads up, aforementioned mods were directly downloaded from Skyrim LE's nexus, and were laundered through Creation Club, but it's the BSAs themselves that are the problem - Wrye Bash recognizes them as irregular, despite several mods also being ported from LE and not having this problem, and that's how I know.)
Now I know how to do this, but would unpacking the BSAs help get past this problem?