Weird SkyUI problem

finndave

Hi everyone,

So like the topic title says I've got a weird problem with SkyUI and here it is:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4043/20130207230634.jpg

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8344/20130207230641.jpg

It happens when I press the button to loot all the gear from a body but not every time. Only occasionally.

I have the latest version of SkyUI installed and also the latest version of SKSE.

I read the description for the mod and found this:

"2. There's another mod that overrides a particular menu file SkyUI is modifying.

If this is the case, you might have to choose one of the two mods."

So I went through all my mods that have anything to do with the interface and found these:

SkyUI (of course)

iHUD

Categorized Favorites Menu + Categorized Favorites Menu Oni Edition

More Hotkeys Please

Better Dialogue Controls

Better Messagebox Controls

Time on loading

Could it be one of those mods that is causing the problem? Any help would be appreciated!

Let me know if you need me to post my load order.

Thanks in advance!

I had the same problem. In my case, 7zip hadn't extracted all the files to skyrim folder. Just extract the file again and see if it still happens.

But SkyUI seems to just be two files which are the .esp and the .bsa and both of the files are in my Data folder.

Edited by finndave

Had the same problem time ago, i had to reinstall last SKSE release and all went ok :biggrin:

I already tried that once but I'll try.

EDIT: It appears that might have worked this time. I went around looting a bunch of bodies to see if the problem would appear and it didn't so thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Hopefully it won't pop up later.

EDIT 2:

This is from the SkyUI thread:

finndave, print screen button works wonders. The first time you load a game, if you open a container then really quickly press take all, the warning messages will erroneously come up with version mismatches. These are safe to ignore, and I've addressed this for the next version.

So it looks like this is the problem and it might not have had anything to do with SKSE but if this is the case then there is no problem since it's safe to ignore.

Edited by finndave

I had the same problem. In my case, 7zip hadn't extracted all the files to skyrim folder. Just extract the file again and see if it still happens.

But SkyUI seems to just be two files which are the .esp and the .bsa and both of the files are in my Data folder.

Sorry, didn't explained myself well. With me the problem was with SKSE, that was the thing I had to reinstall.

I got those errors earlier today aswell.

It started happening since the Dragonborn release which i havn't even bought yet. Apart from that i'm using the same Mods.

It also seem the Scripts are really lagging, it takes quite a while untill some NPC responds in a dialogue.

(I did update Convenient Horses to 4.6 tho, dunno if that could be causing it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems it's not CH 4.6.

Reinstalled SKSE aswell, but the MCM menu still isn't showing up.

I guess will have to wait for an update.

Edited by SvarogNL