Radiated Weather?

harkura

Are there any good survival mods out there in the first place? Like, stuff that make you require food and that make radiation more dangerous? I'd also enjoy seeing more gas masks and the like, and goggles aiding you to see in the harsh radiation weather.

As for general survival, just use the 3-3-3 survival guideline for basic needs:

3 weeks without food, you could gradually get more penalties for every 2 days without food;

3 days without water, same thing goes;

3 minutes without air, which is a little shorter in game. I recon about a minute, maybe endurance based, but that ain't to important anyway.

Heck, a survival mod would be just great! I mean really! Nuclear winter, well yes, to some extent (the sky should be always dark and clouded). Acid rain. Well we do have it now, who said it can be intensified in the future :P? Radiation. Yep. It's there. They could have dropped neutron bombs as well. So heck, gimme plenty of rads. Standard rads are a joke. I carry 2-3 rad aways. And that can get you through almost the whole game. Besides rad removal 50 caps ? Make it 500 and several days :D (at least the stuff at traders would change). Oh! And how about mutations? Do you renember the "mutated toe" from F2 :)?. I want geckos back in. And what happened with rats. Not pig rats. MOLE rats and plain rats. Roaches are... wel... silly. I want rats :(!

Archived