Bloody Cannibal/Sandman

spkelpdiver

Would you like to see some blood/dismemberment added to Murder/Cannibal Animations?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see some blood/dismemberment added to Murder/Cannibal Animations?

• Hell yea, neck cutting and corpse eating is a dirty buisness.
    • No way, I get queezy at the sight of fresh blood...even while I am eating a dead body.
    • No way, I'd wrather beat off a sex for the PC mod.
    • Yea I'd still like the sex for the PC mod...but this will help me get my sexual frusterations out in the meantime, creating bloody eatin corpses everywhere I go.

I started with a good character, only because I knew I wouldn't play the game again if I started evil. Well some of the Perks I was looking forward to were sandman and cannibal. Sandman has an animation of the PC slitting the victims throat in the bed, yet there is no blood. They just slump over. Same with Cannibal...I mean your feasting on the fresh dead, and still no blood, nothing? so we have to use our imaginations in a game where blood and gore are EVERYWHERE? I posted a request for this Mod last night, and bumped it like 3 times. Still nobody replied or said "yea whats with that?"...no...instead the Sex for Player Characters thread has gone hot...WTF go get a girlfriend, and in the mean time make me a BLOODY CANNIBAL AND SANDMAN MOD!!!! And if your too lazy to post hit the poll up.

Yelling at people for not making your mod while simultaneously calling in to question their ability to get a woman is not going to help your case. While it would be cool to have a mod like this, your way isn't the best way to go about it.

I know how ya feel man, recently I, well I didn't exactly request but wanted to now if this would be a worthwhile and good mod: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=90824

Terminator mod :P, how cool an idea is that? Lol, but no replies :(

As you can see in it I didn't get one reply :(, I feel your pain man but we have to learn to live with this.

Sure ya didn't get any replies for your request but doesnt mean ya have to complain about it dude, do what I do, -Hope that something similar to it gets made :D :D-

I know it can be hard, at first I was like "Wtf why does nobody reply to this?" and all, but i had to tell myself to snap out of it, maybe someone will make it you'll never know dude ;). And if it doesnt get made then just aww well maybe in the future something will happen.

I can dig what you guys are saying, for sure. I appreciate the replies, and I also appreciate all the other free mods we get here. I am sure a mod like this will be created eventually. so, basicly sorry about being so hot about it. I think a terminator mod is bad ass btw. You mean like an expansion on the cyborg perk?

Well yea :). Basically in that mod I thought it would be cool if there was a Terminator Race..2 of them that is :D

One that is an Infiltrator Terminator which is the advanced ones with the flesh over them such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, thats the kind of terminators he was in the films. And another as a normal Cyborg Terminator.

And I thought that would fit in Extremely well with the whole battle damaged atmosphere with the Capital wastelands and all. I think Fallout 3 as a whole is VERY similar to Terminator, and it would be fantastic if a Terminator expansion was made on it. I don't know why nobody finds that at all Interesting :(

Archived