Graphic Extenders + Other Provinces

Tank0123

I just came back from playing Skyrim and was feeling a little nostalgic. So, with a fresh new computer that can handle pretty much everything, I figured I'd pop Oblivion back in, mostly for the mods.

However, Skyrim spoiled me with graphics. I know I can never make Oblivion graphics on par with Skyrim, however I can certainly try. What graphics mods do you recommend?

Also, I want to expand my experience with Oblivion and plan to download all of the available Additional Province + Unique Landscape mods. Specifically, however, I would like your suggestions on good Hammerfell and Valenwood mods, since I know there are more multiple. In fact, just list everything in regards to province mods and what you like best.

I already know Deserts of Anequina, and would like a mod that matches it.

Finally, as a bonus question, are there any mods which add at least the outlines of the provinces if I can't get a mod for them? I want to get the sailable ship to conjoin with Better Cities, so I can sail around Tamriel without getting weird graphical glitches (trust me -- I tried back when I played).

Thank you for your time.

Actually you can make it on par. Character models (and faces) are the other thing and i can't really help with this because beside my #1 char, rest is mostly vanilla.

Head06 Races

Robert's Malebody

HGEC / ZKEC

Scenics & Visuals:

I would say if your graphic card can handle it do this. (recommeded 1GB+)

Lush and Gaudy / QTP3

Luch & Gaudy Water*

Skyrimized Waters

High Res Normals

Improved Ayleid Ruins (or something like that)

ENB series mods are floating around and some skyrim enb's do work.

OBGE

Liquid Water* (*overrides other water mods - requires obge v3)

That's all about graphical i can think atm.