Sexdarkness Issue

williamharv

Hi all,

I have just recently installed the sexdarkness mod and everything appears to be working fine except for one glitch. When I initiate the action, the npc or myself repeatedly stop and put their clothes back on for a short period of time, and I cannot get a somewhat smooth motion through things such as basic instinct. If it matters, I attempted to install sexlivion 0.4a beforehand and did not delete any of its meshes/texture files (as i do not know which ones they are) but instead just unticked the boxes in data files so it would not load up.

Any help would be appreciated :)

I may be mistaken, but I think I recall reading something about the clothes/animation issue in the SexDarkness mod comments (it would likely be quite a while ago, so you'll need to read back through the comments). Can't say for sure if there was a solution offered for the problem though.

Disabling a mod in Data Files from the vanilla game launcher doesn't uninstall any files or folders. If you extract the download of the mod you want to remove to a temporary folder your can examine it's contents and then delete the files and folders it added. Be aware that if a mod overwrites files or folders that another mod uses (that you are still using) you could cause problems with the second mod. Then you'll need to re-install the mod that was broken by your deletions (or if you know which files and folders are needed you can just restore those files and folders).

Edited by Striker879

• 1 year later...

This happens because you're probably using Setbody.esp along with Sexdarkness.

The one you describe is not the only issue.

For example, the amulet / tail slot add-ons available in .esm version won't work (unless the PC or NPCs use the standard body type).