Telvanni Stronghold

rajti15

Location, location, location  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like the Telvanni Stronghold to be?

• In the volcanic area of Eastmarch
    • In the fall forest of the Rift
    • On the vast, boreal plains of Whiterun hold
    • Amongst the valleys and crevices of the Reach
    • In the swamps of Hjaalmarch
    • On an island near Solstheim

Hello Everyone!

So, I have decided that, since the player can become a member of House Telvanni in the new Dragonborn DLC, they should be able to grow their own home too.

The Telvanni wizard lords don't much care for the rules of others. With or without a jarl's approval, If they CAN build a giant mushroom tower, they MAY build a giant mushroom tower. The question is, with most of Morrowind covered in ash, and Solstheim already housing one crazed Telvanni wizard, where do you plant?

A big thanks to everyone who will do the poll here, and if there are any features that you would really like to see in this mod, please feel free to suggest. :biggrin:

A suggestion for location would be something tricky. I wouldn't hold it true for all the Jarls to own all the lands that are around their keeps/towns. If you ask me... I'd build it on an island in the middle of a lake. Unless it's going to be big, then I'd say around Riften.

Also! Since I'm a lover of Telvanni Mages (mostly because in Morrowind they just didn't care what you did), might I suggest this mod here?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25890

It's an individual item sorter used with arrays. I use this to put finishing touches on housing mods, but it's one thing that you could add to the Telvanni house itself that can sort many things. Scrolls, Alchemy items, crafting items, and food items. Of course you'd have to have to duplicate and rename the scripts to match the sorting as well as parts of the components of the scripts, but it's pretty easy. :D I find it more realistic than Manila's being the fact that herb wise, you don't want to mix the deadly herbs in with the safe ones. Plus having hearts, toes, flesh, and even ears... Those decompose, which can mold and make more problems.

Edited by pheo3309