These forums wouldn't know a good idea if it...

spkelpdiver

Well, to be frank with you if you want to get something done, learn the GECK yourself. We're a charity here, we don't ask for payment, we do what we do for fun. If there's a lack of response to a suggestion assume one of two things: No one is interested, or it's too hard to bother doing. While I've been around the Oblivion CS for quite a while, and the GECK isn't TOO different I don't even know where to start for something like this.

Before I started to learn how to mod I made a few suggestions of my own (shortly after the release of Oblivion in-fact) and while some folks have been modding Morrowind the Oblivion CS was different. I never got any responses in terms whether or not people would do it or like it, so I learned the CS myself and got it done. Maybe now it's your turn to embark on the Modder's Path.

This is going nowhere really fast.

#1 This 2nd topic you created is the same as your prior one except geared with trolling in mind...which also falls under the SPAM rule. This topic is now closed. Please use the original.

#2 Cussing is also not allowed on these forums.

#3 When asking for things to be created and you have no idea how to go about it, do not assume it is a simple task. If this requires animation, take a look around. There are very few animators and even less support for animation in the modding tools (which are currently in the development process). Take a look at all the tutorials available to Oblivion. They might give you a LOT of insight as to what you need to do and how to do it.

#4 You were not "reprimanded"...it was just an FYI about the rules. Since you did not read the rules and have continued to break them, you now have earned a reprimand in the form of your 1st strike. Please read the forum rules and how our strike system works.

LHammonds (File Admin)

Archived