-xbox- map will not work.

draginater

:help: ever since i got morrowind for xbox, from the very beginning of the game, the navigation is completely black. BUT it does show sometimes, and then again sometimes the map overlays cells.... on the world map, it will only mark locations if i ask somebody important about the particular town. it also does not darken where i have explored/not explored, it is always brown. both the game and the xbox are new. is there a way to fix this?? i have beaten the game without the map, but it would be great if i COULD see where ive been. :huh: :help:

WOOHOO!!! sorry if you concider this spam, but it may help others also so im posting it.

my freind came over and he brung nascar 2002 (xbox) and after we played that game (we also saved files) i put morrowind in to show him my map problem, and MY MAP WAS WORKING!!!! im not 100% sure nascar is what fixed it, but there was nuthing els that has been diffrent.... i dont knwo why saving nascar would fix the map but im pretty sure it did.... so if any of u on xbox have this map problem maybe savign a game u havent played b4 will fix it ^_^

:D :o AHHHH i cant beleive my map works now!!!!!!! :o :D

time for a new game:) i decided to be a nord:) i know this doesnt go with the subject, but i know you dont like spam posts so ima post it in this, lol i always wanted to role play my character but im a bit slow on the imagination, so any ideas or tips would be GREAT :!: :construction:

If its really dusty because of a dirt road or some other factor, your X-Box might have been dusty and some files might not have loaded. If something like that haooend, or it takes FOREVER to load, then I would suggest you ignore the VOID sticker and take the cover off and take some compressed air to blow the dust out. I did that on my friend's PS-2 and it worked like a charm.

Archived