"Candy" Factory

MilkySoup

In the wastelands, there lies a small factory. Nobody ever goes in. Nobody ever comes out. Yet anybody passing by can hear machinery working, singing, and laughter.

So, to cut to the chase, I'm looking for somebody who would be willing to make a mod, a quest line, in which a man goes crazy after reading about stories of candy factories. Trying to recreate candy, and some of the amazing effects he heard in the stories, he begins mixing drugs with his sugary delights. After hearing a story outside of Rivet City from a traveler you decide to go check things out. The factory is littered with brightly colored robots that sing and dance, everything in the factory seems odd. In order to get some of these special candies that can give you amazing effects, the owner of the factory sends you on pointless missions.

So what makes these candies so special? I was thinking they have the effects of all current in game drugs but more powerful, and more effective. Maybe with unique effects too. Some that make people and super mutants etc. look different colors.

Ultimately I'm asking for a drug mod with an added factory. Maybe after completing enough quests, the owner of the factory will abandon it, and leave it to you, giving you a house and free "candy".

Hope somebody out there likes my idea.

Archived