How do I find core ENB files at ENBDEV.com

moosemother12

I'm not completely computer illiterate, but nor am I highly skilled. At my age, I've usually learned how to manage things as they come along, but this has me completely flumoxed.

I think "hey, that looks like a nice graphics enhancement" and then, if I understand correctly, I'm told I must go to Boris's site and download the core files. But whenever I go to enbdev.com. all I seem to find are options for downloading all sorts of applications I don't really want. I'm sure I'm missing something unbelievably simple, but damned if I know what it is.

so if some kind person could explain how to do this, I'd be eternally grateful (well I'd be grateful for at least a couple of hours).

Just scroll down to "Graphic modifications" and you'll see a list of games that he has released ENBs for, select "TES Skyrim", select whichever version number you want (some ENB presets suggest specific versions due to some change or another the authors don't like or whatever) to see the changelog, then click on the down arrow next to "ENBSeries v0.xxx for TES Skyrim".