hermaeus mora

daventry

You know when you must get Blood Samples of the 4 Elven Races for Septimus, but before you can leave, a Purple Blob appears witch reveals itself to be hermaeus mora, but now with Dragonborn Released, its a Black Bubbly Ooze Tentacle thing with Eyes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://i48.tinypic.com/a4rmn6.jpg

Edited by daventry

the purple blob version was the lazy creators version and they probably hadn't decided on how mora should look, and or they hired a new artist and he/she thought a tentacle streaming ozooing brownish green eye like version would be better!, :biggrin:

Both loosk are supported by Lore. While Mora usually appears as the writhing mass of tentacles we see in Dragonborn, he has also been known to take the form of a shapeless abyss. I wouldn't say it's laziness really, I imagine they weren't quite sure how they would depict the tentacle form and so they went with the abyss form.

It's not like it really makes a difference, a Daedric Prince can take whatever form it pleases.

I was slightly bothered that even though I had completed the Septimus Signus questline and opened the Dwemer Vault, my character still acted as if she didn't know who Mora was.. Even though I was supposedly one of his servants.

I was slightly bothered that even though I had completed the Septimus Signus questline and opened the Dwemer Vault, my character still acted as if she didn't know who Mora was.. Even though I was supposedly one of his servants.

As near as I can tell doing the quest only changes a sentence or two. When you first meet him in DB he'll mention something about your character being a champion of his or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...