Naruto stuff you guy's would like me model for 1a1a.

robert101410

yeah xprometheus i'm working on getting some better lore friendly texture's and the village idea has been in the back of my mind even before the ninja outfit. :)

but ya gotta remember this isn't really my mod but 1A1A's cause if he never helped me get my headband model in the game and upload it to the nexus i probably wouldn't be modeling for skyrim XD so thanks to him im interested in modeling for skyrim. :)

and also i'm really interested in that cloak idea :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

I would really like to see obito's hair to go with the Tobi's mask.

And if possible. a new kyuubi mode, I suggest that (if possible) use the werewolf mechanics and just retexture it to look like a kyuubi mode.

Possibly a Gedo Statue summon as well. That would be real cool.

A susano'o power. (probably not going to happen, but if u manage to make it that'd b awesome!)

And lastly, the amaterasu. You should make it a power instead of a shout. The inferno part seems dumb (no offense).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

maybe you could redo the anbu black ops masks so they work better with hair. or make a fox one with little ears on the top?? or make more hairstyles so the head bands and masks look better with them? like so the hair is not going through the mask.

I would really like to see obito's hair to go with the Tobi's mask.

And if possible. a new kyuubi mode, I suggest that (if possible) use the werewolf mechanics and just retexture it to look like a kyuubi mode.

Possibly a Gedo Statue summon as well. That would be real cool.

A susano'o power. (probably not going to happen, but if u manage to make it that'd b awesome!)

And lastly, the amaterasu. You should make it a power instead of a shout. The inferno part seems dumb (no offense).

and could you make it so you could have the jacket on or off? O__O;

I have the sharingan mod, with kamui and other mangekyo techniques, would it be possible to have the kamui transportation vortex centered on the right eye? Without the white sparkles as well.

I'd like some katon, suiton, raiton, fuuton and douton techniques as well, susanoo is probably difficult, but if we could have the complete version (the one before perfect stabilized form) I'd like that, especially with the ability to use the swords, sasukes enton techniques like the fireball in hand that shoots enton magatama, that would be awesome.

Sharingan without the blue night vision screen would be helpful, I haven't seen your mod yet so I don't know how it is but on the sharingan mod I have when activated the screen turns slightly blue, making it a little tougher to see the small red areas where enemies are, it'd be better without the blue screen, like a slowed down aura whisper but perhaps where the user can still move normal speed?

Rinnegan techniques would be great, is it possible to have spell that is a power instead of a spell or shout that you can have active while holding down and deactivate on release? Because bansho tenin, should be like that and also protective shinra tensei. Chibaku tensei would be awesome but probably chug alot of processing power.

I have other ideas but I'll share them afterwards if you feel im on the right track with my suggestions.

• 7 months later...