Sheath your weapon on Menu?

MotokoKHammond

Ya ... I'm not sure how you'd go about this with MO/MO2.

I mean I have tried putting the Blockhead.ini file into the vanilla install directory which is where most OBSE plugins are suppose to go when using MO2 however I am not getting any changes. And I have tried the oposite, installing it as a mod in MO2 into it's virtual file system, but still no changes. I am sure there is most likely a fix for this..... just I am certainly not smart enough when it comes to MO2 or coding to figure it out lol.

Where is Blockhead.dll ... in a non-virtual installation like disk version or digital version of the game both Blockhead.dll and Blockhead.ini are in the same Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins folder (in fact Blockhead.ini doesn't exist until after you start the game with OBSE and Blockhead.dll is loaded the first time).

So where did you get Blockhead.ini to try moving it to theses other locations? That location is where Blockhead would be looking for it.

- Edit - OBSE.log should give you info regarding Blockhead loading. This is the relevant part of my OBSE.log:

checking plugin G:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Blockhead.dll
SetOpcodeBase 000027F0
RegisterCommand SetBodyAssetOverride (27F0)
RegisterCommand GetBodyAssetOverride (27F1)
RegisterCommand ResetBodyAssetOverride (27F2)
RegisterCommand GetFaceGenAge (27F3)
RegisterCommand SetFaceGenAge (27F4)
RegisterCommand SetHeadAssetOverride (27F5)
RegisterCommand GetHeadAssetOverride (27F6)
RegisterCommand ResetHeadAssetOverride (27F7)
RegisterCommand RefreshAnimData (27F8)
RegisterCommand SetAgeTextureOverride (27F9)
RegisterCommand ResetAgeTextureOverride (27FA)
RegisterCommand ToggleAnimOverride (27FB)
plugin G:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Blockhead.dll (00000002 Blockhead 0A032008) loaded correctly