Mirrors

serum321

The lore wouldn't be that hard, beaten metal mirrors could have easily been around at that type of period. And don't forget the handy dwemer, master crafters of extremely advanced tech. Yeah, when I went into the CK, I couldn't find a way to work with the cameras. So, I guess that ideas out. I still think it could work, but I just don't know enough about the games mechanics to figure it out.

lore friendly?

Lore is a myth. Beth changes whatever they want regardless of what you think lore is. Every game has had major swings in what is and what is not supposedly lore. There are some loremongers that will argue - but THINK! this is a fantasy game and it's your fantasy, not theirs - so whatever you decide is lore for your game is lore friendly for you. No matter what the loremongers say. Just play the game the way you want to play it and have fun. :rolleyes:

Re: mirrors - if we can have reflections in water maybe that could be used to make a mirror?

I'm pretty sure it can be done. Maybe take a look at some of the reflective armor mods and see how they work. I'm not sure if you can do it that way, though, because I think those reflections come from an 'environment' texture layer, which I don't think could be made to dynamically show things moving. I could be totally wrong.