Need to force my way into Dawnguard Sanctuary

nrot

Edit: Disregard, I was able to force my way in. I was also stupid and didn't realize there way already a guide to accomplish what I was trying to do.

This is sort of a mod question, but contains spoilers, so I figured this is the appropriate place for it.

I'm wanting to test this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25941 to make sure it will run without problems in my setup. I have no current saves to jump ahead and don't want to progress through the entire Dark Brotherhood quest chain just to verify it works. I need access to the Dawnstar Sanctuary in order to do this and those damn riddle doors are a road block for me.

I was able to bypass the first one by using the live another life mod and start off as a member, but can't bypass the second door. I force progress the storyline to repair the brotherhood, thinking I wouldn't be riddle challenged, but I was wrong. The 'unlock' command does not work to bypass the riddle and the secret entrance to the lair is not yet available to me.

Is there another way to get inside without going through the storyline? Such as a command to teleport my character to an interior cell, perhaps? Or, a command to make the riddle door behave like a normal door?

Thanks in advance for assistance.

P.S. - Does anyone know how moderators/admins classify a question like mine? If 'warning: spoiler' is put in a thread topic line, is it ok to post this in the mod troubleshooting section?