Having a Crash on Start Up

OmegaArcher

As the topic says whenever I go to start my game, through NVSE, it stops working. I've played around with the mods I have installed, run BOSS a couple times, tweaked the load order, and double checked that all the files are in the right places but nothing helps. I've been using mods for a few years now and as far as I can tell my mods shouldn't be having issues, but I could be missing something very obvious. Anyone willing to help, I would greatly appreciate it.

My current load order is attached, I think. (Most of the mods were installed with NMM). I would have just put the list in the post but paste isn't working for some reason.

I have not, I've never really messed with it. One sec, I'll edit this post with the results.

EDIT: I have no idea, there seems like there's a lot of conflict but because a lot of these mods have patches with each other it's hard to tell which conflicts are planned and which aren't. Would running a bash patch or making a merge patch help?

Edited by OmegaArcher

Probably not with your CTD issue. Try this:

Toggle your Archive Invalidation off and then on. If you have a menus folder in your data folder, rename it to menusOLD. If you've dited your INI files, back them ALL up, then copy fallout_default.ini to My Documents\My Games\FalloutNV, then DELETE fallout.ini, and rename the copied fallout_default.ini to fallout.ini.

Nope still crashed, thanks for helping me with this. I've never had this problem before with these mods. Also update on the load order I unistalled Classic Fallout Weapons so all the CFW esp's are out. It looked like they were conflicting heavily but didn't help at all.

A reinstall may not be necessary, but may be.

First, if you've edited your ini files and have a backup of the original ones, restore that backup. If you don't have a backup, run the Default Launcher, choose 'Options' and click the 'default' button under detail. Try to launch.

Second, use steam to verify your game cache. Let it download what it wants and try to launch.

If neither of those works, back up your data folder, and then rename the following folders if they exist:

Data\Meshes

Data\Menus

Data\Textures

Data\Sound