CTD When Entering Dimhollow Crypt Or Cavern

TheEbonslayer

Whenever I enter either of the Dimhollow Crypt's cells through either coc or walking through the cave, I get a short loading screen that lasts for a seemingly random amount of time (usually no longer than 30 seconds, though), freezes up, then crashes after a few more seconds. As far as I know, this is the only place it happens, but I can't be sure unless I go to literally every dungeon.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps I've read online, such as removing all my armor and walking in with no success. I've even deactivated all my esps (though not the mods they come from) and I still get crashes when trying to coc in there with a fresh save. Additionally, if I go on a different profile without any mods installed and coc in, it works perfectly.

Here's my Modwatch (keep in mind, while it says Classic, I am playing SSE; this is my first time using Modwatch and I messed up by not switching to Special Edition in the drop-down): https://modwat.ch/u/Ebonslayer

Edit: Nvm, turns out it was RaceMenu. Version 0.4.15 is bugged, apparently; updated to 0.4.16 and it works like a charm.

Edited by TheEbonslayer