A couple of requests for the website.

ramakgaming

I notice when visiting mods on any page, not just Skyrim Nexus (where I am most active); you can't really quote people or get a direct link to their comment like you can on the forum topic.

I was wondering if I could request to have the comments section of each mod be like it is on the forums to some degree, allowing you to use every feature the forums do for commenting - except the advanced options so basically just to be able to quote a person in the comments by clicking on 'Quote' on their section, and also being able to click on a # which gives you a link to that direct comment within the forums - so you don't ALWAYS have to use the 'View Forum Thread" to have a more robust Quote, or get the direct link to a comment?

What do you think, is this something that you guys are willing to impliment? It would be a little easier. I know at one time I had no idea that only on the forums I could get a direct link to a comment. When I was reporting a user once, I was told by a staff member that I needed to provide that kind of link to each comment that I was reporting - and I didn't know about that feature to begin with. Eventually I descovered that it was only on the forums. So I figured it'd be easier if it was accessible from the mods comment page as well.

Maybe other ideas from the community of what to make changes too on the site as well. But right now this is all I got.