How can I make my companions fight each other?

fashinable

I use Vilja(v3.0), cm partners(v2.0 maybe), and mpc companion(1.2.3) mods. I can make Vilja and cm partners fight each other by casting vilja start combat spell. but the problem is that my 'Custom' cm partner never fight back and just stand still like a fool getting slashed. same thing happens for the mpcs too. I've searched on the internet and tried everything I know with the CS tool but I just cant make things work.

please, help me. I hope my english is understandable.

One way is to use the console (opened using the tilde (~) key found right below the Esc key on standard keyboards).

Open the console and then using your mouse click on Vilja. At the top of the screen her refID will be displayed. Write that down (on my machine and an old load order she was 1d000f05 ... the first two digits will change with load order changes). Next click on the companion you want Vilja to fight (you may need to close the console (hit tilde again) and change your view so the other companion is in view. With that companion's refID displayed at the top of the screen type in 'moddisposition xx000f05 -100' (without the quote marks and change xx000f05 to the refID you wrote down for your Vilja) and hit Enter. Close the console. You probably won't need to use Vilja's start combat spell ... the other companion should attack Vija right away.