When to update mods?

monsternuggets

Good question ... Myself I never used to update my mods, figured if they work now I'm set. But after designing the ATTK program here on the Nexus have a whole new respect for updating your mods and programs. 65,000+ Nexus users downloaded versions 1.0 to 3.0. ... Now that 5.0.1 is done the program is completely finished, but only a handful have yet to upgrade. Knowing full well the latter version is the better package. I fear many didn't understand what was meant by "work in progress". The Nexus is a unique way to introduce Mods and Programs. But users have to understand that may take time and to keep tracking their favorites to its conclusion. This may seem like a hassle but, nothing compared to a hidden bug or mis-value that can create a unsolvable CTD issue. Debugging your ​mods and mod order is hard enough without creating impossible to track down seemly normal value errors.

Myself I watch my Mods and Programs well now, until they state they are finished or final.

(keep in mind there is a percentage that will in the end fail all together, you need to know that)

Edited by Jason2112