An enslavement & karma adjustment mod

Roxana

I posted this on the officail mod forums and no one even looked at it.

After 20+ yrs of RPGs this is quite a good idea but obviously that is IMHO.

So let me see what you think of it

Okay I am a PC moron (I watch de lites blink etc) and have no idea (nor wish to have)

of programming.

But I have an idea for a good solid questline which will allow Karma switches after some work.

It is based upon the concept that slavery is preferential to death as an alternative punishment

in the harsh world that is FO3.

Two Named NPCs will exist (placed ? where...In case you wish to wipe out Paradise Falls the

evil one cannot be there so lets place him in...Rockopolis.

The good one can be placed in some other out of the way place also...suggestions?

C?anterbury Commons or Bigtown and both are essential NPCs).

Both are ingame all of the time and you can switch back and forth if you wish to yoyo yr karma.

Both will supply you with ammunition for the Mesmetron and slave collars( 5 at a time).

One will give you rewards and karma for taking RAIDERS and Talon Mercs as slaves.

The other will give you rewards and take karma for making slaves of anyone who is

regarded as good but who will put up a struggle(regulators & BOS types..open to suggestions).

If you wish he can give you the choice of karma loss or gain.

The reward will always include 10 Mesmetron charges.

Once you reach a certain level with the good NPC (say 25 slaves) he will give you a Mesmetron

rifle(and ammo) and ask you to take 5 SMs, then 5 SMBs, then 5 SMMs and then finally a quest

only spawned Behemoth(must get him down to <10% HPs before using it..npc tells you this)

With the "bad" NPC you could also use the SMs in the same way as they hate everybody.

Note wastelanders/scavenger/ghouls dont count but enslaving feral ghouls including the "glowing ones"

could be a nice addon quest after you have succeeded in one of teh above quests

You could enslave evil ghouls (use glowing ones slaves as street lights and feral ones as guard dogs

and I am NOT joking here). No reason why we cannot also add SM & SMB & SMM ghouls and make

them glow and feral also and we could make a glowing Behemoth as the real FO3 boss.

Not sure how feasible this is, but the mechanics are already there for it so it shouldn't be hard

for someone with an inkling of G.E.C.K. use.

Let me know what you think of this plse.

Archived