Attack animation delay

z4x

I need to click mouse button like 4-5 times before actually seeing an attack animation. In reality my character is all the time attacking, I can hear his groans and I do damage, but simply attack animation isnt displayed.

I heard some people having similar problems. I'm using some animation replacers and skeleton replacer mods, but I've always used them and everything was fine when I was playing Skyrim last time like year ago.

Could it be newer patches issue? or mods? animations, behaviour files? I'm using FNIS but clicking it regularly.

Any tips are welcome.

Have you checked your mouse? Also, have you disabled all unnecessary background processes/services/applications?)

You might also check your papyrus log to see what scripts are running when you press the attack button--if your game were looking for a non-existing animation (perhaps accidentally removed or overwritten) then that could cause a lag.

BTW, multiple pressing is probably just slowing down the process more, unless you are having a mouse problem.

Its not mouse problem for sure, because I do attack after each click, just animation isnt displayed.

Found vid of some guy having similar problem, but with enemies -

Enemy is attacking him several times without using animation at all.

He says its 1,8 bug, but I dont believe since else everyone would be screaming around.

More ideas?

Edited by z4xx