Mod problem ?

aapov81

I'm having problems with my esp showing up in the game I turned off uac and move everything to c/game/oblivion/data and using nexus mod manger and it shows up in data filed under play and I it with a X when I click play and heat to the shop it don't show up

What's your game's version? It's displayed at the bottom of the main menu title screen.

If it isn't the latest, 1.2.0416, but your Construction Set is a 1.2 one, the game will just 'silently ignore' (there will be no errors or warnings) the plugins you created with it.

First, when you say " move everything to c/game/oblivion/data " do you mean " I uninstalled the game and ran a registry cleaner and then re-installed the game in C:\Game\Oblivion\Data "? Second, if this is a mod you downloaded then be aware that Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) doesn't work with some mods. Often mods use folder structure in their download that NMM can't understand.

Have you tried installing it using the install instructions included with the mod? Often there are requirements like Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE), and if you don't have those requirements met the mod won't work.