Possible Compatibility Issue - Please Help

SN1P1NGW0LF

Finally at the end of my installation, just one more mod to check. I am having one issue though. For some reason the human female face texture has two scars on it that I don't recall being there from the last time I used OCOv2.

Ok, apparently it is an age slider feature. That basically concludes my installation, everything is working as far as I can tell before leaving the tutorial. Thank you both for your help and tips.

Edited by SN1P1NGW0LF

In Oblivion Character Overhaul v2 different races have different age slider related features beyond just looking older.. You can avoid any you don't like by using the age slider in CharGen, but it is also possible to apply AgeTextureOverrides using Blockhead on a PerNPC basis (so applied to just your character). It's simple to do ... just some folder creation and file copying and renaming. Let me know if you'd like a step by step.

I'm not too worried about the age slider. I could use some help dealing with the classic locked Mystic Emporium though. I don't understand WryeBash enough to do the supposed fix with it, and the mod I found suggests it anyway with no real tutorial or a link to one for it.