Hearthfire - Remove Wing Restrictions.

GamerTechChub

Hi everyone ^.^

I was wondering if anyone could put together a mod that allows all nine of the wing additions to be avaiable on each side of the houses. I was really disapointed to find I couldn't have a Library and an Armory at the same time. All the sides of the house have the right exterior and interior walls already, so I think the only thing that would need to be done is copy paste the interior furaniture, and a lot of coding for all the options.

Thanks for giving this a look!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, it would be too difficult in the ck, but is that possible to just make a mod that add the different part of the house instead of removing the restriction? It would be a lot easier right? Edited by AlexP4

I don't understand, here there is no code to change or add, just copy paste armory or whatever and add a door, am I right ?

You mean like making whole separate room for the new wings? With loading screen.

Still you'd need to copy and place all the items all over again, and make the crafting system work. (Unless you'd simply bypass the crafting thing)

I don't understand, here there is no code to change or add, just copy paste armory or whatever and add a door, am I right ?

You mean like making whole separate room for the new wings? With loading screen.

Still you'd need to copy and place all the items all over again, and make the crafting system work. (Unless you'd simply bypass the crafting thing)

It's what I meant: bypass the crafting system, and just place the finished room ;)

It's what I meant: bypass the crafting system, and just place the finished room :wink:

Mm...

Then it'd certainly be easier, but still some work.

As all items would still need to be linked on the sequence where you have crafted the part of the house.

But definitely easier than re-doing the whole thing.