Don't know why i was thinking this...

Riven1978

Why is everyone in the game have to have the exact same underwear? Was there only style of underwear made in this time branch? I would love to have this MOD, however, I am nowhere even remotely close to knowing how to do it myself. I would love to have a response as to if anyone would like to figure out how you can make something to where the computer does some kind of check behind the scene and just picks some random type underwear out of a bunch of different ones like maybe a collection of all the ones players made in the clothing section?

Now hell this all stems on if the game engine is even capable of doing something like this. As i said i know just enough to use the mods not on the creating or tweaking of... . If it isn't possible let me know and i will chalk it up to one of those "i wish i would have been on the design team" day dreams...

THX all

It is, just a bit of work and textureing is all.. really just use nude models and force equip a random underwear item on them and make it invisible in the inventory.

Well i was looking for more of a more random base apparel to wear under the armor, so when you strip them of all the armor they got you never know which underwear they got on. I really don't know why i was thinking it i was just going through the wasteland and i just noticed it and everyone i killed after that i was like "umm wonder what your wearing....oh surprise surprise."

I would really like it if there was a way to make the computer to do some kind of internal calculation and pick one set out of say about 20 different sets some of which can be used from the other players who have created them (with their permission of course) and the place it on them. I don't know, to me that would add a bit of realism to the game.

Bad thing is; is i have a ton of ideas for realism to the game but haven't the slightest clue where to start in the G.E.C.K with out messing up the game for me to play when i am done for the moment type thing

Edit: One other thing whats to say all of them have to wear under wear? some could be of the nude persuasion (lord knows i don't walk around with an undershirt all the time)

There are plenty of mods that replace the default underwear skin with more realistic ones ( http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1013 and http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1037 I think offer suitable replacements).

I know that. But i just want one that shows all but just the one all the time, even with those they are all wearing the same type. Until you go to the next one but why should i have to exit all the way and switch to another file and enter again just to get a change of scenery. why not kill one raider shows like the fault underwear and then go kill the next raider and have on the cheeky vault boy ones and then still the next one have on just the bottoms or just the tops.

Not so much to ask (except some one take the time to either do it or show me how to do it myself)

Well, seeing as there's a fairly limited number of basic human meshes, that kinda makes things difficult. Basically, I just set the default to completely naked since it seems odd that people in the post-apocalypse -- where resources are scarce -- would leave a precious commodity like underwear on a dead body.

Archived