Issues with the Readius

raynark

So hello there people i am having a problem with the readius as i have the latest NVSE and the readius still won't show up also i have tried equipitem 15038 and it says theres a pipboy yet still nothing so can anyone help me out here also because i can't see it i can't uninstall.

Here we go again. Probably you didn't activate archive invalidation or you didn't install the BSA archive that came with the mod to the data directory.

If you did do those things post your LO.

There's a problem with some of the Pipboy mods using the NoEquipFlag and NoUnequipFlag in their scripts, which will cause trouble.

E.g.
After uninstalling Readius you won't be able to switch to the Pimpboy any longer because the non-unequip flag is being set.

So may have to work through the scripts and to change this manually.

Edit
Maybe the console commands work if you take the flags into account. Set them to 0.

Edited by tortured Tomato

The Readius has an uninstall menu but seems though you can't get to it you're gonna want to start a new game or uninstall it and revert to a previous save without it. That is providing that you did do the above mentioned things, activate AI and install the files correctly.

You could find the script for the uninstaller with FNVedit, find out it's name and run it from the console, I belive it's done ith a quest trigger so you can just go setstage (nameoftriggerhere) (requirednumberhere)