Nested commenting, sticky posts, latest versions, drag n dropping and

Dark0ne

Feature request: Give me the ability to block nested commenting on sticky posts.

Both features are awesome, but a sticky with multiple nested comments forces the reader to scroll down whenever he/she switches thread pages. This is bound to become annoying.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticky posts are helpful when dealing with people who do read. But some other people have eyes for images and movies only. I might have have used sticky post recently, when one of my mod objectives was unclear. But I didn't know it exists. Why ? I didn't READ :-)))

Version checkbox is helpful, thanks.

Nested comments are good, useful, but, with all due respect, look ugly as they are now.

Wow!! What an awesome new features!! As a modder, I particularly liked the sticky posts function, cause sometimes I got tired to answer the same question over and over and over and over.... -_-'

So thank you so much!! ^_^

A search feature for the comments on each mod without having to go into the actual forum post would be amazing. I already have a million tabs open when I'm on here, so opening multiple comment tabs as well just so I can do a keyword search tends to get quite cluttered.

Sticky comments are win though.

The only problem right now with the nested commenting, is that if you have the comment system set to show the latest comments first, then the nested replies will also have the latest first, causing a bit of confusion when a conversation is happening there, unless you remember to read bottom up.

Also, it would be nice to have a button on the bottom of a post that has replies on it, that would show/hide the replies.