So Angry with FOMM right now...

Xaranth

I reinstall FNV, launch FOMM, FOMM crashes, okay. I can deal with that. I peruse the crash dump, all right, FOMM is looking in a non-existent path for mod install info, fine. I can deal with that.

Uninstall FOMM, reinstall.

Instant Crash. FOMM IS STILL LOOKING IN THE OLD, NON-EXISTANT PATH FOR MOD INSTALL INFO. IT HAS KEPT THIS DATA ACROSS THREE REINSTALLS!

Where the HELL is this data stored so I can hand-fix it? I've been beating my head against regEdit all morning; it's either so well hidden I can't find it or not there.

And who the **** are you, FOMM team, to be leaving your crap on MY computer after I told you to uninstall, huh? **** you FOMM, **** you twice. It is MY computer, not yours. God this makes me so ****ing ****ed off I don't even have words.

I half-hesitated to post that, but I figure anyone ELSE having this issue will be smart enough to interpret my square brackets correctly. :smile:

I'm still hugely ****ed off that the uninstaller left it there. But there's no usable alternative to FOMM, so I'll cram my anger back into a box for now.

XD. The little things in life can determine our happiness, like a removal of registry paths in an uninstaller and I ASKED FOR 1 SUGAR IN MY COFFEE NOT 2, I WANT MY MONEY BACK XDXDXD

I make frequent use of both the BSA creator and the BSA browser, less frequent use of the Save Game viewer, and frankly have no interest in any of the touted features of NMM - I still do ninety percent of my mod installation manually.

:smile: Not since I found the user.config file in AppData and fixed it so FOMM wouldn't throw an IOException every time it launched trying to get installinfo from a non-existent location.