How to Install Morrowind Plug-ins

Baphomet

Cool, I DL ZipGenius. It works fine, yet I can only run one plug-in (the LOTR weapons plugin). When I go to extract the others, nothing happens and on the 'Data File' section of the MW startup there is only Morrowind.esm and LOTR WEapons (plugin). How would I get the other plugins to run?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

I'm getting frustrated. I downloaded a mod to get new faces in Morrowind, but they don't work. I've dragged every file to the appropriate folder and it doesn't work. When I'm playing Morrowind a window will pop up saying I'm missing a file. I check to see if I missed the file, but it is in the correct file. Am I missing something really obvious. Somebody please help me.

But that shouldn't give a missing files error. Can you continue and ignore the error? It might be something small you won't notice ingame anyway. An old reference left in the plugin or something.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I've given up on using Rhedd's Heads and moved on. Now I have a new problem. I downloaded armor and when I equip the armor to my character she dissapears. For example, if I equip a helm to her, her head dissapears. No there is no invisibility enchantment. What's going on here?

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I have a question. I have registered, and I want to download a plugin from this site. But there is a problem: when the system asks to login, I write my Username and a password, but the system says that there is invalid login! I tried to do it again, but there is still a problem! Please help!