Mod to interrupt Level-Up?

gladiator1994

Hi community its me again :)

I started a new game as a mage and forgot to level each level for itself... (do you understand what i mean?)

I am level 1 and want to level up ONLY 1 LEVEL now (so that I can train my skills with a trainer each level), but my charakter only levels up all he can -.- (hope you understand what i mean :D sorry english isnt my first language :D)

I can´t interrupt this "stupid" leveling :(

is there a mod solution or anything else for this problem? :( otherwise I´ll loose 6 or 7 (times 5) lessons :(

gladiator

I think the issue here is that OP wants to be able to level up one level at a time in a situation where normally you would level up two or three times.

For example, let's say OP uses the console and types in "advskill smithing 10000000000000000000". This bumps his smithing skill up to 100. He opens up the Level Up menu, and only wants to advance ONE level, where the game is trying to force him to jump straight through to level 16 or 17. What's been requested here is a mod that lets you level at your own pace no matter where your skills are...I've also wondered about this. It would let me max out certain skills without missing out on level-based content.