alternate start...

white_dragoon_x

I have a little modding skill but not so much as to create this mod that i have been thing about lately. its an alternate start mod that takes place pre-war right when the bombs fall. you are awakened by the sound of explosions and screaming. you stand up and run out side that is when the game pauses and you see nuclear explosions in the distance as you hear people screaming "We need to the vault." you can then move and you start running toward the vault and you get stopped by the overseer and you have to convince him to let you in. (Not a speech challenge) you get in and the game pauses again and the overseer starts making a speech saying welcome to the vault and what is expected of everyone. then the screen whites out and it teleports you inside of a pod like in tranquility lane and you end up in this abandoned vault that hasnt seen anyone for nearly 50 years. and the game continues on like normal. or you could add on from there. But like i said this is just the general idea but i dont have the skill necessary to do this. so someone else could make it or something like it and take full credit. i just want my idea to be used i dont care who does it.

Archived