replace enemy weapons mod please

o12t14a86

Hi there F3 mod community. This is my first post. I have been playing the game with a lightsaber mod that I got from the files page. I also changed the sound effects to real star wars sound effects.

I thought that it would be more enjoyable if most enemies could use lightsabers too. It would be more fun to play since I'm getting shot at all the time. Does anyone out there know how to replace enemy weapons using G.E.C.K.? I've never used G.E.C.K. before so I wouldn't even know where to start.

Thanks

Open the GECK with the lightsaber's ESP file selected, then scroll in the NPC list to the NPC you want to edit.

There are both named NPCs and templates, if you edit the latter you change all NPCs using that template (for example if you want to give all Raiders the lightsaber, open their template).

Edit the NPC and go to the inventory tab. There, replace their weapon with the lightsaber.

Some NPCs use a levelled list, in this case you will need to change the list instead (in its own category in the GECK).

Archived