How to change Massar size in creation kit?

ArtMurder

I have a mod that changes it to 3x size, but this isn't big enough for what I want it for. I've tried figuring it out by looking for the changes made in this mod, but I can't find it, despite over an hour of looking. I figured I'd just ask here, I'm sure someone knows how to do it.

Perhaps as Massa won't have a mesh it'll simply depend on the resolution of the texture?

If the mod you have actually changes anything within CK then in CK click Data then select the mod and click the details option - it'll tell you what the mod adjusts.

Perhaps as Massa won't have a mesh it'll simply depend on the resolution of the texture?

If the mod you have actually changes anything within CK then in CK click Data then select the mod and click the details option - it'll tell you what the mod adjusts.

I know this isn't the case, the texture I am using is over 4 times the size of the vanilla one, but is the same size in game, and the mod I mentioned makes it bigger without changing the texture.

This is the mod in question. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1037 I'll try pulling it up in the CK tomorrow, but I'm about to go to bed tonight. I'd like to point out this is for personal use, and I do not intend to re-upload this, so the author of this mod needn't worry about anything.

jjc71: when I pull it up in the CK tomorrow I'll check that too. As I said, I'm just checking stuff before I go to bed tonight.