Happy New Year!!!!

DirTek

Well...it's the end of 2008 :D and I thought I should drop by and say Happy New Year to everyone :).

I hope all your dreams will come true...and may 2009 be a year full of awesome games...mods and other things we enjoy :).

Even if I am unlucky this year I hope you guyz will have a great time when we pass from 2008 to 2009.

I am sick :wacko: and I am spending the new year at home with my family and some friends.

Again...have a Happy New Year...and I hope that 2009 will bring you all what you people desire and what you crave at ;).

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

P.S. missed the "Cheers :thumbsup:" hehe :D

Well...it's the end of 2008 :D and I thought I should drop by and say Happy New Year to everyone :).

I hope all your dreams will come true...and may 2009 be a year full of awesome games...mods and other things we enjoy :).

Even if I am unlucky this year I hope you guyz will have a great time when we pass from 2008 to 2009.

I am sick :wacko: and I am spending the new year at home with my family and some friends.

Again...have a Happy New Year...and I hope that 2009 will bring you all what you people desire and what you crave at ;).

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

P.S. missed the "Cheers :thumbsup:" hehe :D

I got what I desired on christmas eve

Archived