Happy New Year!!!!

DirTek

I am only 14, so I would be a lightweight.

Aren't you a bit too young to be drinking alcohol? Last time I checked, only Germany allowed alcohol usage by 14-year olds, and low-alcohol beverages, at that.

Here in the UK it's 18 to buy and drink in public. As far as I know it's up to my parents, and they weren't about at the time. :biggrin:

Aren't you a bit too young to be drinking alcohol? Last time I checked, only Germany allowed alcohol usage by 14-year olds, and low-alcohol beverages, at that.

Here in the UK it's 18 to buy and drink in public. As far as I know it's up to my parents, and they weren't about at the time. :biggrin:

Well I hope you don't make it a regular thing. Don't rush your childhood, it is gone for a looooong time.

Look after yourself.

All the best to everyone for 2009.

Cheers.

Well I hope you don't make it a regular thing. Don't rush your childhood, it is gone for a looooong time.

Look after yourself.

All the best to everyone for 2009.

Cheers.

I don't get hammered every week

hehe your all such lightweights! expect for Sarya...(for my safety)

drunk aftet one beer? your only 14 so thats...not bad at least you did try but dont do it to often bad for your health

hehe your all such lightweights! expect for Sarya...(for my safety)

drunk aftet one beer? your only 14 so thats...not bad at least you did try but dont do it to often bad for your health

Who said anything about 1 beer? Judging by the cans I woke up by I had more than 1. I rememer having more than 1. To quote my brother "If you can remember it you weren't having enough fun". I remember most of it. Just not falling asleep (halfway up some stairs???) and how I hurt my leg.

Archived