G15 Plugin

MechanicalPirate

The G15 Keyboard is a keyboard that features among other useful, well , features, a small LCD screen. This screen can be used to readout information from the computer it is connected to or from the internet, such as RSS Feeds, Core Temperatures or Game Stats.

For Oblivion someone created a plugin for this screen that displayed a little bit of information about your health and magicka if I recall correctly.

To throw the idea out here, a G15 plugin for Fallout 3 would be very much appreciated.

Maybe Health, AP, Carry Weight as a first basic plugin (Health and AP you can't get specific values for without pausing, and Carry Weight you can't get any values for without pausing!), and to evolve from that to include readings of effects affecting the player or what the current quest objective is. It could also display those miscellaneous stats when they update, for fun.

Just throwing out the idea as I said. The above is a wishlist of features, not what would be needed in the first version (If this comes to fruition, that is!)

• 1 year later...

Yes please, by all means we need this.

It would be nice. I mean if the game is that good they should do something more for the consumers so they can get the most out if there gaming experience.

I'm for it!

• 1 month later...